Senior Business Analyst
• Setup requirement workshop with Client. CONSULTANT need to setup workshop with project owner, functional owner, business experts, and related parties from Client
• Gather requirements, and write specification. CONSULTANT need to get functional and non-functional requirements (usability, reliability, performance, and etc).
• Make an agreement with Client on requirement specification, CONSULTANT need to submit all the requirement specification documents to Client for confirmation and approval.
• Collect all related information and material to build best fit solution.
• Build system model and design on requirement and collected information. CONSULTANT may need to build design and model for development, Business Object model, UI/Operation flow , UI Design, and Etc. CONSULTANT need to guide and lead the development as function owner.
• Make agreement with Client on solution design. CONSULTANT need to submit or present all the solution design and related document to Client for approval.
• Participate in the architecture, design, development and maintenance of applications using .NET technology and liaise with foreign customers and vendor
• Prepare and deliver technical and functional documentations according to the adopted methodologies
• Design software quality assurance test plan and execute test cases
• Deploy applications to SIT/UAT/Production environment and provide post-implementation support foreign customers
• Ensure that the modules deliveries are according to the specifications and are of high quality
• Provide guidance to the end-users
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Able to work in team as well as independently under pressure
• Handles tasks with commitment assigned by Project Manager
• Need to visit to remote areas as well