--BLUE STONE SOLUTION Co., Ltd.--
· Implementation of practical business solution using industry best practice and align with business requirement.
· Facilitate the implementation and support of Finance Module.
· Design, configuration and testing of Finance module.
· Provide initial and in-depth issue resolution for customer
· Work with department user to understand their requirement and conduct fit/gap analysis.
· Convert requirement to functional specs and functional design document.
· Communicate effectively in all medium and to all levels within the organisation.
· User training and related training document creation.
· Provide ERP implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Finance Module
· Assist customer with financial data migration and best practices support
· Demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation with professionalism and best practice expertise
· Additional HOD duties as required by management
The above job responsibilities & scope of work can change as per business needs and requirements
· Diploma or degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
· Good knowledge, skill and experience in ERP systems & Configurations
· Excellent skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Excel
· Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Finance ERP
· Experience with projects focused on finance process improvement or optimisation on month end close activities, financial consolidations, accruals, sub-ledger reconciliations, reporting, planning and forecasting etc.
· Strong communication skills, Team player while being able to work independently