Key Account Manager
Yangon, , Myanmar
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Conduct market research and determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Following the sales process from start through to close.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings and attending networking events.
- Extensive knowledge of the company’s products an also of the wider product marketplace.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
· Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
· Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Diploma in marketing & sales, or relevant field; Diploma preferred
- More than 3 years’ work experience in IT sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account