Senior Finance/Back Office Officer
Yangon , ,
We are Looking for Experienced or Senior Finance / Back Office Officer to work together. Please kindly check the qualification and description below:
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Managing budgets
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Production of accounts, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, payroll, management of the ledger department, and all Accounting-related activities
• Ensuring systems are in place to regularly review financial performance across the company and that budget managers are supported to undertake budget monitoring as part of the financial control framework.
• Set up and maintain a fixed-asset register and calculate depreciation.
• Must have graduated in finance/accounting or related, LCCI Level 3, CPA Part I, ACCA Part I
• At least 8 years’ experience in the finance Field, and at least three years in Senior Manager role
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, and other financial planning software.